If you want to win your ex back you have to know what works. Unfortunately, at a time when your heart is breaking the worst thing you can do is give in to the longings of your heart. Your heart is bruised and your emotions are very frail. Using your head in this endeavor will be much more beneficial and useful, and will get you the results you are looking for.
Tips to Win Your Ex Back:
• Let them go. If your ex has made the decision that they don’t want to be in the relationship for whatever reason, don’t try to convince them to stay. At this time they probably will not be open to your pleas, and it may make things worse. Let them go, don’t make it hard for them to leave. This way they will remember you in this light, as someone who is strong and has dignity. It might even surprise them that you took it so well and might regret their decision.
• Initiate no contact. When your ex does not hear about you they will wonder what you are up to. They might also wonder if you are seeing anyone, and if you have gotten over them. This curiosity works very well in your favor. It will make them think about you. They might be surprised that you can go on without them. This is the best way to get their attention.
• Go out with friends. This will not only help you to feel better, but if your ex hears that you are going out and not just staying home hoping and waiting for them to come back, they will realize you are going on with your life without them. It might also occur to them that you might find someone else who might take their place.
• Don’t go running back the minute you hear from them. When they call you don’t be in a hurry to see them. Be nice and friendly but don’t rush back. Play a little hard to get and increase their desire for you. You can agree to meet them in a few days or a week and this way build their anticipation. At this point you will be in control of the situation and they will probably regret they ever left.
• Watch out for mixed signals. Use your judgment to determine if they are just wasting your time or if they really want to get back to a committed relationship, assuming that is what you want. If they don’t want to lose you, but they are unsure what they want, you can get hurt again. If this is the case they are still confused and you will probably be better off spending some more time apart until they get to their own conclusion.
If you want to win your ex back, this is the mindset that will inspire someone to want to make up and continue a relationship. Usually men and women like to be with someone who shows self confidence and strength. You have it in your hands to turn your relationship around, by doing things that will attract them back to you.
If you are certain that you want to win your ex back, you will probably do whatever it takes. You will have to be strong. Listening to your heart is not a good alternative right now. If you use your heart and your emotions, you will probably do exactly the opposite of what works and might drive them away for good.
How you “play this game” is very crucial to the outcome of your relationship. Having a good, positive attitude and taking the situation into your hands by deciding to be strong will definitely create the best situation for you to get your ex back.
Before you do anything to win your ex back get some great advice from some who has helped thousands to get their relationships back. Go to http://www.winyourexbacktoday.info. You will find all the helpful information you will need to get your ex back.